Freeview & Freesat
At Wades Aerial and Satellite TV we specialise in installing TV aerials, and have done so since 1986. For a professional install carried out by fully trained engineer, call Wades today.
In order to receive the full compliment of Freeview channels, your system will need to comprise of a digital aerial mounted either internally or externally, and connected to either a Freeview set top box or a television with an integrated digital tuner. Generally, most TVs purchased in the last five years have this built in.
Once you have good quality reception, you will be able to enjoy the best subscription-free TV with access to more than 80 channels including Sky News, Dave, CNN, Yesterday, E4, Film4. You’ll also enjoy BBC1, BBC2, ITV, C4, Channel 5, as well as several others in high definition.
Whether you require a complete new installation, or a repair to your existing system, or additional TV points, please call our friendly team on 01502 508880.
A new installation by us would consist of:
- a digital-compatible CAI benchmarked TV aerial
- a heavy-gauge aerial mast
- all bracketry used is galvanised so as not to rust
- high quality CAI benchmarked low-loss coaxial cable in colour to best suit property
- aerial alignment and system setup completed using Spectrum Analyser
- Full 1 year guarantee on all works and equipment supplied
Our engineer will visit your property and provide a estimate prior to commencement of work. Should this be acceptable we will complete works as discussed.
Freesat Supplied & Installed By Wades AV
Freesat is service available via satellite and is provided free of any monthly subscription charges and boasts FREE HIGH DEFINITION VIEWING!
Launched in Spring 2008, the service now boasts in excess of 140 free digital TV and radio channels. Wades AV are Freesat specialists and can install or repair any Freesat satellite system of your choice.
Freesat requires no monthly subscription, no contracts to sign – it’s that simple! Even better, Freesat transmits off the same satellite as Sky, so if you have stopped your Sky Subscription or have a mini-dish on your property you can connect a Freesat receiver to the same dish In addition to that, if you are a Sky subscriber you can use the same dish and have both a Sky receiver in one room and a Freesat receiver in another room.
A new LNB may be required (which is the part that fits onto the end of the dish so that you can have more than one receiver connected to your dish). We at Wades AV can supply this for a charge of £24.99.
There are 3 types of Freesat receivers available. They are:
- Freesat SD Receiver – enables viewing of all Freesat channels, with the exception of HD channels
- Freesat HD Receiver – enables viewing of all Freesat channels, including HD channels
- Freesat HD Hard Disk Recorder – enables viewing of all Freesat channels, including HD channels but also allows you to record one channel whilst watching another.